3.29.2013


I am imperfect, yet perfectly created, perfectly unique, and perfectly beautiful-- flaws and all. I must remind myself of this on days that seem darker than others, such as today...

Although this blog has been therapeutic for me, I often have doubts about displaying my raw feelings for everyone to see. I've written posts and immediately saved it as a draft or erased it completely because I was afraid of being vulnerable and subject to someone's opinion. The truth is, I will be judged no matter what I say or if I say anything at all. The root of my issue is not tied to what someone else thinks, it is tied to my own insecurity. I have to face it, own it, and work through it...whatever "it" is.

You are worthy. You are loved. You are strong. You are more than enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment